Superintendent:Virgel Hammonds, Email Me!
Phone: (207) 622-6351,
We hope you find all the information you need on our web site. Contact the schools if you have any unanswered search.
Monmouth is part of the Kennebec Intra-District Schools (KIDS) Regional School Unit (RSU) 2, which joins the towns of Dresden, Farmingdale, Hallowell, Monmouth, and Richmond. Visit the KIDS RSU2 School Board’s Calendar for all of the RSU2 meeting dates.
The vision of RSU2 is to be a system of student-centered learning.
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
UPDATE: Monmouth Schools covered by WCSH6 in their reporting of Schools that Shine!
Monmouth students discovery of old keys in a town cemetery spark interest in history of the site and past residents of Monmouth.
We’re improving the scheduling of parent teacher conferences this year. To the right of this page you see a section of links called Online Services.
Locate the teacher you’d like to visit, click the teacher’s name, locate the time you’d like and click it. If the time has been taken, it will show a X through it. Please select a different time.
Bicycle Coalition of Maine Announces Annual Awards
Augusta – The Bicycle Coalition of Maine’s board of directors has presented awards to the following individuals for their work to improve bicycling in Maine:
• Dan Ostrye, chair of the Yarmouth Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee.
• Dave Richard, founder of the Central Maine Cycling Club in Vassalboro.
• Maryalice Walker, founder and former coordinator of the Nasson Community Bicycle Center in Sanford.
• John Andrews of Saco, founding president of the Eastern Trail Alliance.
• Mary Breen, owner of Bread and Roses Bakery in Ogunquit.
• Brian Alexander, founder and president of the Central Maine chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association (CeMeNEMBA).
Deborah Emery, principal of the Henry L. Cottrell School in Monmouth.
Read more on the web site. Congratulations!